Handling the registration process and logging in to the account,
Fulfillment of orders and services available through the store,
Ensuring the proper functioning of the Store,
Conclusion and performance of the contract for the sale of products (including delivery) and handling complaints,
Sending the ordered newsletter (newsletter) to the e-mail address provided.
Personal data that will be required when making purchases and registration in our Store:
- first name and last name,
- registered address,
- shipping address, if different from the registered address,
- Phone number.
Providing the above data is voluntary and requires your consent. If you have agreed to subscribe to the newsletter, your e-mail will be used for marketing purposes of the pekalla.com store products.
In the event of withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data, please send information to the e-mail address provided: email@example.com
In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws No. 133 of August 29, 1997), we provide all Website Users with the possibility of accessing and correcting their data. It is possible after logging in to the website of our Store pekalla.com
Personal data contained in the forms are stored and processed in a manner consistent with the requirements of Polish law, in particular with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997. (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883).
The administrator is obliged to provide certain information to the person who provided us with the data. This information should include:
- Full name and address of the registered office,
- Purpose of data collection,
- Information on the right to access your data and the possibility of removing or modifying it,
- Providing interested persons with the voluntary or obligation to provide data.
This information is provided at the time of collection, i.e. on the form enabling their submission.
Your personal data will be made available only for the purpose of completing the order. The content of the transferred data is limited to the required minimum.
The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the company PPHU Szlifiernia Kryształów “Anita” A. Lubos and E.Pękała sc, Al. Warszawska 239, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used as part of the Website:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, eg authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the website pages;
- “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the selected language or region of the User, font size, website appearance, etc .;
- “Advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to Users more tailored to their interests.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the web browser or to inform about their every posting on the Website User’s device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
DATA COLLECTION AND USE
- Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno Handlowo Usługowe Szlifiernia Kryształów Anita A. Lubos, E. Pękała Spółka Cywilna with its seat at Al. Warszawska 239, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg, collects and processes personal data of website users (hereinafter: User) provided via electronic forms available on the website, in accordance with the rules presented below.
- The data administrator is Przedsiębiorstwo Produkcyjno Handlowo Usługowe Szlifiernia Kryształów Anita A. Lubos, E. Pękała Spółka Cywilna with its registered office at Al. Warszawska 239, 39-400 Tarnobrzeg. The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) through information entered voluntarily in forms,
b) by saving cookie files in end devices (so-called “cookies”),
c) through data downloaded from server logs.
- All collected data are processed in a manner consistent with the Act of August 29, 1997. on the protection of personal data and other generally applicable laws.
- Providing personal data by a person using the website is tantamount to consenting to their collection and processing and is completely voluntary.
- The person to whom the collected personal data relates has the right to access their data and correct it. In order to exercise this right, please contact the Data Administrator.
- The GDPR grants you the following potential rights related to the processing of your personal data:
- the right to access personal data,
- the right to rectify personal data,
- the right to delete personal data,
- the right to limit the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of personal data,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, if you have given such consent. The rules related to the implementation of the indicated rights are described in detail in Art. 16 – 21 GDPR.
DATA IN THE FORMS
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including data contained in the contact form.
- The data in the form is not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, i.e. to answer the user’s question asked in the contact form or another booking form, if one is available on the website.
INFORMATION COLLECTED PASSIVE
- In accordance with the accepted practice of most websites, the Data Administrator stores HTTP queries directed to the server containing the website. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific people using the website and are not used by me to identify you. The server logs are only auxiliary material used to administer the website, and their content is not disclosed to anyone except those authorized to administer the server. The exact list of information stored in the web server log files is as follows:
a) public IP address of the computer from which the inquiry came (it can be directly the user’s computer),
b) name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP / HTTPS protocol, if possible,
c) user name provided in the authorization process,
d) time of receipt of the inquiry,
e) the first line of the HTTP / HTTPS request,
f) HTTP / HTTPS response code,
g) the number of bytes sent by the server,
h) URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the page was accessed via a link,
i) information about the user’s browser,
j) information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP / HTTPS transaction.
- The data specified in point 1 are not associated with specific people browsing the website, subject to the contact forms.
- The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period of time as auxiliary material used to administer the website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server and the Data Administrator’s network.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
- “Cookies” (so-called “cookies”) are small text files, called cookies (cookie), sent by the website that we visit and saved on the end device (computer, laptop, smartphone) from which the User uses while browsing the web.
- Thanks to cookies, the use of websites is easier and more enjoyable, and their content – texts, photos, polls, polls, but also advertisements – are better suited to the expectations and preferences of every Internet user.
- The user has the ability to independently manage “cookies” by:
a) accepting the use of “cookies”, which will allow you to take full advantage of the options offered by websites,
b) managing “cookies” at the level of individual, selected websites,
c) define settings for various types of “cookies”, for example, accepting persistent files as session files, etc.,
d) blocking or deleting cookies.
- The website uses Google Analytics provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Activities in this area include the creation of statistics and their analysis in order to optimize my website. Google Analytics automatically collects information about your use of this website, and the information collected in this way is most often transferred to servers in the United States and stored there. Due to the fact that Google LLC is based in the USA and uses technical infrastructure located in the USA, it joined the EU-US-Privacy Shield program in order to ensure an adequate level of personal data protection required by the European law. As part of the agreement between the US and the European Commission, the latter has established an adequate level of data protection in the case of companies certified by the Privacy Shield. If you do not want Google Analitycs to collect any information about you, you can install the browser plug-in at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout . You can also get more information at: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 .